Posts tagged deadpool.
because, his name is Wade Wilson.. Deadpool started as like a parody/joke anti hero, and it was an in joke that he was "related" to "Slade Wilson", Deathstroke.
You do swimming strokes in a pool.
now fuck off, le incompetent person.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I am glad to see you. Someone named The Winter Soldier hacked into our network and trapped us with our own security force fields.
- Deadpool: Boy, you look stupid! Gimme ten bucks and I won't tell Nick Fury about this.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Ten dollars? Are you insane? You're a hero!
- Deadpool: You're right. Make it 100. My tights don't come cheap.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: But you're supposed to save people for free!
- Deadpool: I charge stupid people. And you qualify, seeing as how you're trapped in your own living compartment. By the way, the price is up to 200.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Fine! Fine! I'll pay it! Just go to the security console and reboot the system. It'll take two of your team members to activate it. And watch out for traps.
- Deadpool: Oooh, I don't like traps. The price just went up to 500.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: All right! I'll pay whatever you want! Winter Soldier probably put laser tripwires along the way. If you walk through them a bomb will be triggered.
- Deadpool: Uhh... Just to warn you, if I die, my price goes up to 1000.
From Deadpool #13 by Way/Acuna.
que par xD
Yeah….Deadpool nails. Fuckyea.
clearly only employees fuckable males. I was in there today, picking up my new Deadpool comic and some guy with a vest served me and I nearly raped him to death.
I’ve ashed in my last pop.
Fuck. I hate it when I do that.
This is amazing. :D
- Deadpool: He murdered a kid.
- Wolverine: He saved the world. WE saved the world.
- Deadpool: That doesn't help me.
- Wolverine: Nothing can help you, Wade, because you're in this for all the wrong reasons. Let me save you a few years of psychotherapy and boil down your dilemma for you: you're a tick. A bloodsucking mercenary with no heart, motivated solely by money.
- Deadpool: Yeah. But I never killed a kid.